Tony Quinn University Studies.
These are Doctor Tony Quinn’s university studies and the results of a number of studies carried out on people after they had attended an Educo® Seminar. This involved tracking sometimes as many as 400 people’s lives over a 3-year period. Every participant signed to confirm their individual results.
The results are not based on selected cases of exceptional individual achievements but on the average attained by seminar attendees.
No one was paid to take part in the studies. Educo® University Study Results
To whom it may concern
‘I can confirm that I was the supervisor of ‘Dr Tony Quinn’ who was conducting several studies into the potential of Educo® as part of a degree program.
I can further confirm that the series of studies were conducted under the rules and regulations pertaining to the University of East London’.
Professor Brian R. Clifford.
B.A., MSc., Ph.D., D.P.E., D.Ed., AFBPS,C.Psychol.
There were 107 businesses involved in the study. On average they achieved a 360% increase in turnover/ revenue in 3 years. The first-year turnover was up 62%, the second up 108%, and the third year 190%, for a total of 360%.
INDEPENDENT t-TESTS carried out showed that the possibility of this number of businesses achieving these results was less than 1 in 1000,.
Yet using Educo® they succeeded.
This study tracked 270 seminar participants (some over 3 years). The average income increase was 88% each year, producing a total of 264% for 3 years.
The seminar participants were asked to list their main goals in life.
Over the 3-year period, their capacity for achieving goals increased by 67%.
SATISFACTION WITH LIFE
A before-and-after study was conducted on the participants of six seminars.
It showed that on average their satisfaction with life after 3 to 6 months had increased by 32%. A 3-year follow-up study showed their satisfaction with life had increased by 55%.
Today many people work out. This study centered on using the Educo® approach in conjunction with weight training. An entire seminar of 30 people worked out for a total of 4 hours over the 12-day period (20 minutes daily). On average, participants gained 3 lbs of muscle and lost 7.5 lbs of fat. This ranks as the most result-producing study over 12 days ever carried out under strict university study condition
Tony Quinn’s Qualifications
- Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Authorized by the State of California.
- Master of Science Degree in Psychotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming,
- Clinical Hypnosis, University of East London.
- Hypnotist Hypnotherapy
- Master Hypnotist
- Healing and Pain Control
- All four Approved by the State of California.
- British Hypnosis Research Diploma in Ericksonian Hypnosis, Psychotherapy
- & Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Course and examination have taken at St. Ann’s Hospital, London.
- Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Sensory Systems at Regent’s College, London.
- Honorary Certified Fitness Trainer, International Sports Science Association.
- Training in Massage, British College of Naturopathy and Osteopathy and Northern Institute of Massage