Discover the Missing Information in Your Life to Help Boost Your Wellbeing, Vitality & Energy Levels
- Would you like to enjoy increased energy and vitality?
- Would you like a clear understanding of the essentials of good nutrition?
- Would you like to achieve your ideal weight and shape in a healthy way?
- Would you like to discover the natural secrets to slowing the aging process?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions then this 4 week course in Nutrition for Health and Wellbeing is a must for you!
- The latest cutting edge research in Nutrition
- Getting the foundations right
- A balanced, practical, result-producing approach to healthy eating
- Protein, carbohydrates and fats to enhance your physical and mental health
- Getting the vitamin and mineral balance right
- Healthy weight management
- Balance your hormones naturally
- Rejuvenation – beauty from within
- Increased energy and wellbeing
- Nutrition for the mind
- Relaxation, stress management and goal achieving
Now Enrolling! “This 4 week Nutrition for Health and Wellbeing course provides a fascinating and practical insight into the workings of our body metabolism; food, nutrition and diet techniques; and what actually works! It will have you putting nutrition and healthy diet techniques into practice rather than just reading about them” – Caroline McDonagh, Course Facilitator.
Next Course Commencing soon at 66 Eccles St. 6:45pm – 8.15pm. Please register your interest and we will confirm details with you.
Click here to Book YOUR Place Today & Get Early Bird Rate! or call us on 01 8600263; or email Margaret at email@example.com
COURSE FEE: €77
Here’s what our students said about previous 4-6 weekcourses:
“I really learned about the nutrition of certain foods and how important they are in our diet. My training approach has changed 180°”
“ There was a fantastic overview of nutrition and amazing specific information. ”
“ I found the course extremely helpful. Following some of the guidelines, my strength and endurance has improved.”
“ Feeling more confident in my knowledge of nutrition. I have given lots of tips and advice to clients! ”
“ I feel I have a better understanding of nutrition and have reviewed my own diet making changes for the better”
“Very motivational and gained extra knowledge in nutrition”
“ I found the course very beneficial. It has provided me with knowledge on nutrition that I did not have before and the information will help me with my training”
“ I came across this course with a very basic knowledge of nutrition so I found it very interesting and learned a lot – so much that I am going to do the Diploma course in October!”
“Broad coverage of topics, good for the four weeks. Good delivery, plenty of illustrative examples to aid understanding”
“ Thanks a lot. Enjoyed it immensely – now to put it all into practice!”
“ Very interesting and really enjoyed it!”
“ Really enjoyed the course”