Nutrition for Health and Well-being
A special 4 WEEK COURSE to help you look, feel and be your best!
Would you like to enjoy increased energy and vitality? Would you like a clear understanding of the essentials of good nutrition? Would you like to achieve and maintain your ideal weight and shape in a healthy way? Would you like to discover the natural secrets of slowing down the aging process?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this specially designed nutrition course is for you!
- The latest cutting edge research in Nutrition
- A balanced, practical, result producing approach to healthy eating
- Getting the vitamin and mineral balance right
- Protein, carbs and fats to enhance your physical and mental health
- Healthy weight managment
- Nutrition for the mind
- Relaxation, stress management and goal setting
Our holistic clinical nutritionist Caroline McDonagh is looking forward to sharing lots of practical, result-producing information in this updated Nutrition for Health and Well-Being course.
When: Commencing Monday 26th February for 4 Monday evenings
Where: IAHM, 66 Eccles Street, D.7 (Just opp. Mater Private Hospital)
Time: 6.45pm to 8.15pm
Early Bird Discount: If booked before 12th February – €70
To Book: Call us on 01 8600263 to book your place!