I’m sure you have seen it, it may be a friend or a family member or it might even be you yourself. The weight has piled on and your old shape is getting harder and harder to see under this new layer of fat. With so many slimming programs it’s hard to know where to start.
Wearing your favourite jeans is no longer an option as when you try and close the belt they won’t fit. You are also now going more for the plus-size in clothes rather than your old standard size.
You may already have tried a few things to lose weight but it is proving harder than you thought to reclaim your former shape.
Changing your diet seemed a good idea so you tried: low calorie, low fat, low carb, keto, etc to mixed results.
The weight dropped off, yet then seemed to pile on much faster after you finished these diets. So you tried again and again yet the results if anything got worse. It just seems to be a never-ending battle that you can’t seem to win.
It’s as if you have this monkey on your back encouraging you to eat the bad food while at the same time the monkey then gives you a hard time for eating it.
You can then become like a slave to this slimming monkey who traps you in this vicious circle.
You can have these huge cravings for junk food that are very difficult to deny.
You love the ‘goodie foods’: cakes, biscuits, sweets, ice cream, and fast food, etc.
You try your best to ignore these foods and stay on a good diet yet it usually ends up back right where you started.
The problem is the more you eat the ‘goodie foods’ the stronger the hold they appear to have on you. Also, the rebound guilt you have with yourself for giving in to the ‘goodies’ can really start to ground you down.
So you are fighting an emotional problem as much as a physical one.
It’s like you are caught on a loop here that continually repeats itself.
This food battle can then quite literally dominate your life.
This is a shame as there is so much more life out there to be lived yet you are caught up in this control loop and can’t escape to live it.
Is The Slimming Industry Failing You?
Figures often quoted of 95% of all weight-loss diets failing don’t exactly instill confidence in helping you get into shape.
Whether this figure is accurate or not, it still helps highlight what appears to be a worsening trend of people getting more and more out of shape.
In many of the developed countries in the Western world, it is not unusual for approximately 50% of the adult population to be either overweight or obese.
The World Health Organization is so concerned by this worrying trend of global obesity they have coined a term for it ‘Globesity’.
This doesn’t auger well for the slimming industry which for almost 60 years has been trying to help people lose this unwanted weight.
In that time this problem appears to have only got worse.
Globally we are probably now in our worst shape ever.
Searching for Help Online
This realization drove you to go online and check out slimming pills, appetite suppressants, fat burners, diets to lose weight quickly, and other suchlike weight loss searches.
Unfortunately, this can be very confusing (with such a bewildering amount of information available) separating the hype from the truth.
If You Keep Doing the Same Thing – You Get Same Results
The real problem here is the person’s lifestyle.
More and more people are now leading an unnatural lifestyle.
They eat overly processed foods, do a little exercise, and seemed to have a more stress-filled life. This is like a perfect combination of factors for knocking us out of shape.
As the old saying goes “If you keep doing the same thing, you will keep getting the same results”.
What can we do here than deal with this?
Over 40 Years of Helping People Get into Shape
For over 40 years Dr Tony Quinn and his brainchild Educohealth have been helping people get into their best shape.
In that time thousands of people have reaped the benefits of the Educohealth system. The system is so popular that we still have people with us who started off on the path of Educohealth back in the 1970s.
We must be doing something right to have such loyal people, happy with our service.
The cornerstone of what we do is encourage people to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
We do this because we don’t want to just get you in shape for a month or a year but to help keep you in the best shape possible for the rest of your life.
To do this here are a few health secrets to successful slimming:
Health Secrets to Successful Slimming:
- Start by including more and more natural food into your diet every day: Lean meat, fish, free range poultry, low-fat, sugar-free dairy produce, fruit, vegetables, whole grains etc.
- Reduce your intake of processed food and junk food: Cakes, biscuits, sweets, chocolate, ice-cream, sugar, take-aways, etc.
- Try healthy substitutes to help wean you off the less desirable foods: Make your own burgers from lean mince. Make your own healthy jelly from fruit juice and gelatine powder. Use brown rice instead of white rice when making your curry.
- Think more in terms of healthy eating rather than calorie counting. You are building a sound base here that can really help pay off for you big time.
- Check your progress in the mirror and your clothes rather than the scales. In normal slimming you can often look better on the scales than the mirror. It’s your shape that matters not your weight. Lose fat and firm up muscle.
- Keep a diary and chart your progress. This allows you to see what’s working and what’s not. But don’t be obsessive about it.
- Be kind to yourself. If you fall off the wagon and break your diet, don’t give yourself a hard time. Instead just dust yourself down and get back to it. (This helps you weaken the hold of the emotional judge in your mind).
- Take up some form of exercise: gym-training, tennis, golf, jogging, etc. (Don’t over exercise. Three to four times a week is fine).
- Try doing a 20 minute walk in nature every day.
- Start where you are at and bit by bit include as much of these Health Secrets into your daily routine as possible.
A New Level of Slimming Support
Over the years we in Educohealth have experimented with different health supplements to help support our body’s natural ability to stay in shape.
In that time we have tried literally thousands of formulations with varying degrees of success. In the process, we have helped separate the wheat from the chaff and come up with some real goodies.
To say our loyal customers are keen about these would be an understatement.
Many of them have been using these supplements for years and continue to do so.
Chief among them would be our Day and Night Weight Loss Box which contains two real gems Amino-Or and Amino-Energise.
This combination of natural amino acids has been a firm favorite with our weight-conscious customers for over 20 years.
Three years ago our research team created an even more potent combination of nutrients. The highly energized nutritional 30 Day Super You Programme. At Tony Quinn Educohealth we believe the answer to feeling super healthy and looking great, comes from within.
It really packs a punch and is quite literally the ideal health support for helping you get into shape.
Time to Get Off the Slimming Roundabout
Remember you are not an eating machine; you are a human being with hopes and desires that need feeding on all levels.
Be kind to yourself and try and adapt as much of the Slimming Secrets into your new lifestyle.
In the meantime take what steps you can and keep on improving on your road to your best shape.